We cater for up to 50 guests in self-catering, thatch accommodation consisting of chalets and wooden huts.
The names of each of the thatch chalets and log cabins have been prayerfully chosen and have a story behind them.
All chalets are fully equipped for self-catering purposes with their own kitchenettes as well as bathrooms.
Each unit has braaing facilities with outdoor table and benches. We also have caravan and camping sites.
We would like to welcome you to this beautiful, tranquil game farm!
051 924 5831 / 081 536 4203
083 956 1825 – Noleen / 083 633 1646 – Werner
No.: 625 7322 5010
Br. Code: 221425
- All booking prices will be subject to seasonal rates.
- Mid season is all long weekends and school holidays.
- One night stays are charged at mid season rates as well.
- Peak Season is 15th Dec 2017 to 3rd Jan 2018 and 12th to 17th April 2017.
1. 50% deposit to be paid in order to secure booking. Proof of payment required. Full payment of quoted price, plus R200 refundable deposit for breakage & dishwashing fee, to be paid 48 hours before time of arrival. No credit card facilities. Office closed on a Saturday.
2. Check-in time 14h00 on day of arrival. Check-out time 10h00 on day of departure. A fee of R45pp is charged for an extended last day stay – please be out by 16h00.
3. Self-catering only. No room service.
4. Please provide own swimming towels.
5. No alcohol abuse or loud music.
6. No pets.
7. No firearms.
8. No SA cell coverage.
Rules and Regulations
1. Accommodation, including a R200 refundable deposit in lieu of breakages & failure to wash dishes on departure, is to be paid in full before arrival.
2. On arrival please sign an indemnity form.
3. Check-in time 14h00 on day of arrival. Check-out time 10h00 on day of departure. A fee of R45pp is charged for an extended last day stay – please be out by 16h00.
4. Self catering only – no room service.
5. Definitely no smoking in chalets!
6. No eating on/in beds.
7. Sewerage operates on a septic tank system. Please refrain from throwing any foreign objects into the toilet. Please use bins provided.
8. Please use water sparingly and report any leaks!
9. Please switch off appliances that are not in use in order to save on electricity usage.
10. All buildings have thatch roofs. Please take extra care with fires, cooking & candles!!
11. Loud music is not permitted.
12. Littering, drunkenness, disorderly & obscene behaviour are regarded as serious offences and will result in eviction from Eingedi Retreat.
13. It is an offence to disturb the safety and/or comfort of any other person.
14. Strictly no dogs or pets permitted on this game farm.
15. Firearms or any other weapons are forbidden at Eingedi Retreat unless prior arrangements have been made.
16. No hunting or fishing is allowed without prior permission.
17. Picnicking is allowed only at designated areas.
18. Children are to be supervised by adults at all times.
19. Eingedi Retreat will not be held responsible for accidents.
20. Braai fires are only allowed in the provided braai areas.
21. All fires to be extinguished after they have served their purpose.
22. Please do not discard any burning or smoldering article.
23. No person shall place any letter, symbol, name, mark, figure or any other graffiti on any object on this farm that does not belong to them.
24. No person shall cut, damage, destroy or remove any plant, rock, tree, animal or insect on or from Eingedi Retreat premises.
25. Please feel free to contact us if there are any maintenance problems.
Enjoy your quiet stay at Eingedi Retreat. May you leave refreshed, restored, blessed and invigorated in order to face your everyday life with new courage, vision, joy and energy.