Book your stay at Eingedi Retreat
HOW TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING:
- A 50% deposit is required asap to secure your booking.
- The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- We operate on a first come first served basis.
- Proof of payment to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: EINGEDI TRUST
No: 625 7322 5010
Br. Code: 221425
FNB SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
We accept the following credit cards Visa, Euro/MasterCard at our establishment
2. TRANSFERWISE – You can make a deposit with Transferwise using our banking details.
3. PAYPAL – paypal.me/EingediRetreat
OUR RATES INCLUDE
- Swimming pool with lapa
- Children’s splash pool
- Braai & picnic areas
- Self-guided game drives
- Unofficial walks
- 4×4 driving trails
- Cycling routes
- Recreational fishing
- Farmyard animals
OUR RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Refundable damage deposit of R200
- Boma/fire-pit use
- 4×4 guided game drives
- Official Green Flag hiking trails
- Meals or farm food items
- Games Room fees
- Paddle boat hire
- Cleaning services
• No cancellation fee will be charged for bookings/enquiries cancelled within 24 hours of making a booking.
• 50% of the fee will be charged for cancellations of bookings thereafter.
• 100% of the fee will be charged for cancellations within 5 days of arrival.
CHECK-IN: 2pm – 7pm
- Late arrivals: guests arriving after 7pm must make prior arrangements with Eingedi Retreat.
Extended Stays: Overnight guests may choose to check-in before 2pm and/or check-out after 10am at a fee of R55pp/day, if the chalet is available. Please arrange with reception prior to arrival.
No arrivals before 8am, and no departures after 4pm when booking an extended stay.
- On arrival, guests need to check-in at reception and sign the indemnity form, after which they will be accompanied to their chalet.
On departure, the chalet keys need to be handed in to a staff member at reception, and any outstanding amounts settled.
Rivers of living water
Eingedi Retreat embraces biblical principles, and we endeavor to provide a family-friendly environment. This is a place of rest and refreshing for those who appreciate the Creator's handiwork. Come and experience the simple, wholesome living and peace that can be found here.
WEEKDAYS: 7am - 5pm
(day visitors) 9am - 6pm
SUNDAYS: 8am - 6pm
Kitchen: Sat dinner - Fri lunch